Collection Data (F.B. Matos 2155)
Classification & Common Names
- Class: Polypodiopsida
- Family: Dryopteridaceae
- Genus: Elaphoglossum Schott ex J. Sm.
- Species: Elaphoglossum lehmannianum H. Christ
- Common name(s):
General Collection Data
- Date: 31-I-2013
- Primary Collector & #: F.B. Matos 2155
- Collection Party: A.F. Rojas & C. Matos
- Det. History: F.B. Matos & A. Vasco, XII.2013
- Habitat: Cloud forest
- Habit: Epiphyte
- Specimen Locations: NY
- Location: Carretera Interamericana, Cerro de la Muerte – – – San José – Costa Rica.
- Coordinates: 9.646389, -83.845278
We need photos of every Elaph on this site. Can we do that?
Sure thing, Miguel! I will post everything I have here, poco a poco. Too bad I was not with my “ring flash” in Costa Rica. So many beautiful species; photographs not so pretty… We should go back… Anyways, I think that all Elaph pictures should also go to the “Elaphoglossum pages” eventually. But I rather organize them all here first.