Collection Data (M. Sundue & R. Torres 3053)
Classification & Common Names
- Class: Polypodiopsida
- Family: Cystopteridaceae
- Genus: Cystopteris Bernh.
- Common name(s):
General Collection Data
- Date: 28 II 2012
- Primary Collector & #: M. Sundue & R. Torres 3053
- Collection Party: M. Sundue & R. Torres
- Det. History: M. Sundue
- Habitat: Pine - Oak Forest
- Habit: Lithophyte
- Specimen Locations:
Epipetric in spray of cascade. 2820 m. Spores appear aborted. Plant exhibits some characters of Cystopteris membranifolia Mickel, and some of Cystopteris fragilis (L.)Bernh.
- Location: – – Distrito Ixtlán Municipio San Pedro Yaneri – Oaxaca – Mexico.
- Coordinates: 17°21.728'N, 96°26.807'W
Very nice!! Don’t suppose you got a population sample?
This is the collection from 2012 that I have been threatening to send you for some time. I did make a population sample this year at a different site.