- Click the Add Media button.
- Click the Upload Files tab button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Select Files button (and select your image files) or drag your files to the screen.
- Wait for the files to upload.
- Click the Create Gallery tab on left side of screen. Select all of the thumbnails you uploaded for the post. Click the Create New Gallery button in the bottom right of the screen. On the next screen (under Gallery Settings in the top right corner) change Link to from Attachment Page to Media File and then click the Insert Gallery button in the lower right corner.
Subscribe to FOTW
Taxa on this site
Around the Web
We have an opening for an onsite FT #Herbarium & Research Assistant! Pay is $17.25/hr. Will be working with the @NSF-funded Ferns of Colombia project (& @avascog) & TORCH project (& @tfrehman) .🌿🌿 https://bit.ly/3nOiEwx Must be able to legally work in U.S.
A great day doing a comprehensive Asplenium septentrionale count together with @NatResWales staff. Some positive site actions have already been done, and a good discussion on a management plan to look after this very special site. @FernBPS @fossilplants #FernFriday @cofnod3