I believe this is Selaginella chrysoleuca, a rare endemic of the Colombian Cordillera Oriental. It occurs at high elevations (for a Selaginella) and has a suberect growth habit. Comments on this ID are welcome.
Collection Data (W. Testo 1368)
General Collection Data
- Date: 10-VIII-2017
- Primary Collector & #: W. Testo 1368
- Collection Party: David Sanín, Alexandre Salino, William Bravo Pedraza, Lucas Lima.
- Det. History: Weston Testo, March 2021
- Habitat: Bosque altoandino
- Habit: Terrestrial
- Specimen Locations: BRIT, HUA, UC, VT
Terrestrial along stream. In deep shade in deep ravine.