This was collected along the same stream (within a kilometer) where Maxon collected the type specimen in 1911.
Collection Data (W. Testo 1000)
Classification & Common Names
- Class: Lycopodiopsida
- Family: Lycopodiaceae
- Genus: Phlegmariurus (Herter) Holub
- Species: Phlegmariurus foliaceus (Maxon) B. Øllg.
- Common name(s):
General Collection Data
- Date: 29-01-2016
- Primary Collector & #: W. Testo 1000
- Collection Party: W. L. Testo, C. A. Lopez
- Det. History: W Testo, January 2016
- Habitat: Montane forest
- Habit: Epiphyte
- Specimen Locations: PMA, VT
Epiphyte, fallen from canopy.