Any help identifying this collection would be greatly appreciated.
Collection Data (M. Sundue 3108)
Classification & Common Names
- Class: Polypodiopsida
- Family: Thelypteridaceae
- Genus: Coryphyopteris Holttum
- Common name(s):
General Collection Data
- Date: 15-XII-2012
- Primary Collector & #: M. Sundue 3108
- Collection Party: M. Sundue, W.-L. chiou, P.-F. Liu, L.-Y. Kuo, Y.-C. Liu, H.-M. Chang, F. P. Cortico, V. Amoroso
- Det. History: M. Sundue
- Habitat: Primary Forest
- Habit: Terrestrial
- Specimen Locations: CMU, VT
- Location: Mt. Kitanglad – – Cagayan de Oro – Bukidnon – Philippines.
- Coordinates: 8.140221°N, 124.916579°E
- Elevation: ca. 2000 m
Looks like something i have just seen here in Hong Kong, i keep keying it out to Parathelypteris nigrescens . try the Flora of China on line
My one is not sparsely glandular, indusia not that hairy, lower stipe acicular above less so?
Sorry that should be just, sparsely glandular.
Thanks Clive, I will look into that.
Just got it, Metathelypteris adscendens. the FOCs key is a bit off i think, also just confirmed by a Chinese expert in Shanghai, who recorded it inHK sometime back.