Collection Data (N. P. Smith 326)
Classification & Common Names
- Class: Polypodiopsida
- Family: Polypodiaceae
- Genus: Campyloneurum C. Presl
- Species: Campyloneurum crispum Fée
- Common name(s):
General Collection Data
- Date: 11-XII-2011
- Primary Collector & #: N. P. Smith 326
- Collection Party:
- Det. History: P. Labiak, 2018; M. Sundue, 2011 (Campyloneurum).
- Habitat: Restinga
- Habit: Terrestrial
- Specimen Locations: FLOR
- Location: Reserva Volta Velha – – Itapoá – Santa Catarina – Brazil.
- Coordinates: -26.1307820035, -48.7576394454
This is a Campyloneurum. The two sori per areole, each at the end of an included veinlet, is typical for the genus.
Thanks. Another new genus for the site. I think this was probably an epiphyte that fell to found and continued to grow.